Strollin' Strollin'

Friggin epic.

I burst out laughing when I heard the music. Friggin epic. Great game, really fun to play. I get more out of dying than I think I should, but it's awesome!

Leave Cthulhu Alone Leave Cthulhu Alone

Love the originality!

Thank god it wasn't a tower defense game. I'm definitely not a fan of those, but your game really had a nice twist, awesome graphics, and addicting playability! Great job!

Blam Blam

good mellow track

I love a good mellow track. It seems like poeple are writing less and less old school style dubsteps, but you definitely got a good feeling going with this!

- When it Rains - When it Rains

it POOOARS

Great composition, and sweet synths! in my opinion, all that this track needs is higher drums. Sounding great though, i'm sure the lyrics will just help it more!

Or4nges responds:

Actually I think what I needed to do was EQ my hi-hats a little lower. They were basically in the same range as all the static from the bit-crushers.

Thanks for the review!

Dark Time Rift Dark Time Rift

Crazy!!

Awesome job with this one! I can hear a ton of things going on, but nothings fighting to be heard, it all works really well. Its also good to hear more traditional sounds being used. Sometimes all you need is a good solid WAHWAHWAH :D I love the buildups you have too, they really bring in a much more intense attitude!

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thank you for your review. I spent around 30 or so hours on this song.